Blueberry Almond Meal Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
3 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
¼ cup honey
¼ cup mashed very ripe banana
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin tins with muffin liners.
2. Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Whisk the vanilla, apple cider vinegar, honey, mashed banana, and eggs in a separate bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, along with the blueberries and mix well.
5. Evenly fill each baking cup with the batter.
6.Bake for 20-25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking. Muffins will gently spring back to touch when done.